Monday, April 12, 2010

Long or Short?

So, my blog has been kinda slow lately. It's not really for a lack of things to blog about... in fact, I've started several blogs the last few days. I just haven't finished any of them. Here hopefully is one that will hopefully make it to the publishing stage.

I've been thinking a lot about my mission call lately.... ok, in truth that is about all I think about. My call, leaving, needing to go to the temple as much as possible between now and the time I leave, the amount of time I have left of work (5 weeks and counting), not having a place to permanently live the last few weeks I'm in Provo which is kind of thrilling, and the of course ever hovering dark cloud of shopping for clothing.

One thing I have been mentally debating about is what to do with my hair on the mission. It really needs cut. That much I know, but the debate has been if I should keep it long or go short for the mission. I've done both extremes, and right now it is the longest it's been since I chopped it all off the summer before 5th grade. I think most people like my hair better when it's long, but upkeep is easier when it's short. Decisions, decisions, decisions, whatever am I supposed to do?

So here is long... not really a good picture of me, but it's the only one taken lately where my hair is not up or curled.

And here is short
And for those like my roommates who playing barbie with me, here is my hair long and curled... which regardless of what I decide, is not really likely to happen on the mission. It takes too much time, and i don't know how to do it myself.

Any suggestions??

5 comments:

  1. shave it off, Shave it off, Shave it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i vote long and am secretly hoping hoping HOPING you curl it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote short! It's liberating; plus, let's be honest - what sister missionary has time to do her hair? (I guess since you're state side they do like you to do your hair and not just put it in a pony tail every day....) I still vote short!

    ReplyDelete

counter