Friday, May 21, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I guess really it has been official for the last 8 weeks... probably 9 if you count the time between when my call was issued and when I got it, but today my MTC address (my first official address) was emailed to my new LDS mail email account. That means I'm leaving! Even more, that means I'm leaving this coming Wednesday. I am so excited!! I have countless things to do between now and then (most of which I've been putting off...), and so I should keep pretty busy. Monday at least will be hectic as time runs out and I realize exactly how many things I've been saving to do until the last minute. Tuesday my dad and I are making the trek back to Provo, and then Wednesday I'll enter the MTC as an official missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. How time has flown!

SO! You know what that means... time to start checking the blog for the latest news and for my current addresses. I'll post this one here, but then also know that they will be posted (hopefully, since I'm relying on others to do this for me) in the sidebar right on top so they should always be easy to find! Everyone is free to write, and I'll do my absolute best to write back!

Sister Kaitlin Boston
MTC Mailbox # 283
VA-RICH 0615
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I haven't been slacking on getting ready completely. I went yesterday and got my last shot... the only one I needed since I am serving stateside. Finally I have all the medical stuff done! Hopefully I'll stay nice and healthy for the next 18 months, and maybe if I'm lucky put on a pound or two!

In other happy news... my nephews are currently on their way to come see me before I leave. It's hard to imagine how big they will be when I come home in 18 months!

Also, I promise pictures of my hair and stuff at some point before I leave... sorry it's taken so long!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to share your email address also? Or do you want just letters?

    ReplyDelete

counter