Well, this will be the last post on here actually posted by me!!! Tonight I was set apart as a missionary!! In just about 36 hours from now I'll be entering the MTC!! I am so excited for this opportunity to serve the Lord and give others the opportunity to have the joy and happiness I have because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I was given a wonderful blessing with my setting apart, and I know that this is what I am called to do at this time. I feel so blessed!
I don't know when my first chance to write will be, but I'm hoping that it shouldn't be much more than a week before there is an update from my parents on here. I hope you all keep reading about my adventures in teaching the gospel, and all the wonderful things I'll get to experience. Everything should be updated on here on a weekly basis.
Here is my itinerary for the next day and a half....
Tonight: Finish packing and cleaning... hopefully this won't take too long! If I'm lucky I'll be in bed by midnight
Tomorrow: Get up early and drive to Utah.
Wednesday: Report to the MTC at 12:45
I'm sure I'll fit some more stuff in there, but those are the basics of it. I'm so excited!! I think I'll be a jittery ball of energy for the next 36 hours, I only hope that I manage to sleep for at least some of them!!
That's so exciting! We'll write you and can't wait to hear about your experiences.
ReplyDelete