And I am still in need of a destination. . .
I am planning a celebratory trip for the second weekend of September. I potentially have from the 5th to the 10th to spend anywhere I choose. The problem is that I am having such a hard time deciding where to go. I've had some great suggestions so far. Some are on the table of consideration, and others have been nixed due to a lack of feasibility. Unfortunately, nothing yet has stuck out as irresistibly desirable...
SO, the poll remains open, if you were to solo vacation for a weekend where would you go? And, what would you do while there? Or, if you live in a place worth vacationing to, tell me abut it. Locations in Utah will probably be immediately withdrawn from consideration unless they are really really good options. Likewise, locations in Arizona, and California will be considered, but would probably need a good deal of selling.
I may update in a week or so with a list of places that have made it into the final round of possibilities.
Brainstorm. . . Ready. . . .set. . . GO!
You mean coming to visit your new niece isn't a good enough draw for you? Sigh. Selling points here include the aforementioned new baby, she is a cutie; nice warm weather; it is right around my birthday; some mighty cute little boys; far enough from Utah with out being too far away for a quick trip. And we love you even if blogger thinks you are a robot.
ReplyDelete