Realizing that my time in Provo was coming to an end, and restless from spending most of the summer cooped up dealing with health and other issues, I've spent the last few weekends in a flurry of last minute fun. I have been to Bear Lake, a ward camp out at Strawberry reservoir, and ended with the ultimate trip to Zion national park last weekend. As per usual, I have no pictures to share with y'all. Perhaps I will see if I can get some from someone else. It's unlikely that I will, but there may be hope for some of you picture people out there. At least I know that there were some people more motivated to take pictures of everything than I was on the Zions trip.
This last week has just been insanity, I completely moved out of my place in Provo on Monday, have have been pretty transient this last week. Since it was the last week of classes, finals, graduation, and my internship and job were all down here, I actually have probably spent more time in Provo than up at the condo, but it has been ridiculous trying to live out of my car whilst all my belongings were 45 minutes up the road. I said a lot of good byes. Some of them permanent, some of them just temporary, but each a little difficult. Some definitely more than others.

Someone (namely my mother) forced me to don this ridiculous attire, sit through a boring, though quick and to the point, graduation and shake a bunch of strangers hands so that I could get a cover that should eventually house my diploma. I managed to avoid such foolery in high school by graduating early and leaving the state, and had hoped that by changing schools half a dozen times, and taking my time in finishing college, that she would forget the requirement, but alas, the motherly gauntlet was thrown down, and I Submitted myself to tradition. These pictures were graciously provided by my parents. I actually had pictures taken with my own camera, but an unfortunate oversight ensured that the camera became a stowaway in my mothers car, and is now well on it's way back to the central valley. OOPS!
Well, I apologize for the boring post. I am not feeling particularly witty today. Perhaps my exploits in Arizona next week will provide some good fuel for something more interesting. In the mean time, I just wanted to keep the Fam, and the few others who consistently read updated with something.


No comments:
Post a Comment