Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seems the Only Thing I Post About

All of a sudden the last few weeks it seems like the only thing I have to really post about is my mission paper progress. I've got some other thoughts rolling around in my head, but none of them have reached a maturity to make it on to this page yet.

So... instead I am just going to give an update on mission stuff again. This will be the last update for a few weeks. I had my interview with my stake president today. I think it all went well, and now my papers are officially done. I just have to wait for them to get sent to salt lake, reviewed and my call issued. I was told that I should expect a call sometime next week (week of the 15th) or the next. So hopefully I'll have my call by the 26th of this month. It would be great to get it next week because I'd really like to go through the temple when my parents are here at the end of the month, but things will work out however they are supposed to.

So, I guess it's time for people to start guessing. I'm not completely sure how I'm going to do this part yet. I know I'm going to get a wall map to put people's guesses on, but I know that most people reading my blog are a little too far away to see all the other guesses. I could do a facebook group if people would like that, so I guess let me know what you all think, and you can start guessing now.

Here are the rules for guessing
1. Guesses have to be actual possibilities. No guessing in places you know there are no missions. Even if a new mission opens in the next few weeks, they probably won't send sisters right away.
2. If you decide to guess foreign, you must also guess a stateside or North America mission. You don't have to guess two missions if you only send in a stateside guess.

Have fun guessing!

5 comments:

counter