Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Waiting.... Patiently?

They say patience is a virtue.

I do not often possess this virtue. I am patient in deciding. I often think long and hard before making a decision. I weigh the consequences, estimate the results. Make sure I really want to do it, then jump. Once the decision is made, there is no reason to waste time looking back and second guessing myself. There is no reason to wait, no reason to hesitate, and no reason for something to take forever. Once a decision has been made, it should be implemented.

Done.

I also like to be in control of things. I've never really thought of myself as controlling, but perhaps I am some. I like to know that things are being done efficiently. I like to know that things are progressing, and that if I want to make them move faster I have control over that. An easier way of saying this would be to say that I strongly dislike to have to depend on other people to get something done.

So all this brings me to one thing! I'm ready for my mission papers to be in!!!!!! I'm ready to have my call, and know when I'm going and when I'm going. I've done my waiting, so I'm ready. lets get moving. Patience in this has ceased to be a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter