Saturday, January 19, 2013

Isn't It The Life?

I came across this through a friend, and unfortunately I don't know the original source.
Through the course of my college career, I lived with just under 50 different people in a variety of circumstances.  I, without a doubt lie on the I side of the introvert/extrovert spectrum, and found the above to be gloriously hilarious in it's accuracy.  Over the course of the years I cannot tell you how many time I have had the following conversation with my poor mother.

. . .
Me: "I'm Starving"  (Not a terribly uncommon occurrence for me under any circumstances)

Mom: "Go make yourself some dinner."

Me: "I can't."

Mom: "Why not?"

Me: "There are people in my house."

Fortunately I'm adaptable. . . or creative, depending on one's definition.  I learned that I could at least keep myself from starving to death by keeping a supply of food in my bedroom. . . and by supply I mean that I often kept a large tub or two of food under my bed.  Truth. 

There are definitely some advantages of living in a house now with only my sister as a roommate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

counter