This means that because I'm the only one that lives close to her, I've been able to participate in all of the pre-wedding preparations. You know, stuff like dress shopping, ring searching, looking at cakes and flowers, and on and on. With some brides this would be a pain, but my sister is very simple and easy going and it's actually been quite pleasant.
This being said, I've begun to think that this is the best way to do wedding. You get to participate in all of the prewedding goodness without actually having to do the official wedding thing. Don't get me wrong, marriage is great, but I'm thinking that now I've done it all, I don't have to do it again. I've experiences dress shopping, ring shopping, and searching for cakes. Now if I ever get married, I can skip all the nonsense and just find a temple, and DONE!
Maybe this one. Any guesses?

All the fun without all the stress! Sounds like the way to go to me!!
humm, I think it is a little one.
ReplyDeleteThe temple looks like Fresno, but the grounds do not.
ReplyDeletekeep guessing
ReplyDeletewinter quarters.
ReplyDeleteFigi
ReplyDeleteIt looks just like the Fiji one to me too.
ReplyDeleteits the Figi temple.
ReplyDelete