Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last weekend in California!

I moved back to Provo this week. It was about 13 weeks ahead of my original plans, and 6 ahead of more recent plans, but it was definitely the right decision. I feel back at home, and have even found myself a cute little complex to live in for the summer. I haven't met the roommates yet, so I just have to hope that those are good too!

Because my stay in California was so short, my sister and her family came up to see me before I left. Here are some pictures of my nephew. It was warm enough that we were able to get in the pool a bit, but X wasn't sure what he thought of the new water wings...

He also got a chance to kiss one of the dragons. How many kids can say they've kissed a dragon?







Well, that is all I've got for now. I'm sure there will be more coming. I had all sorts of ideas of things to write about on the train, but unfortunately there is no internet on the train. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter